Emergency situation

Ariel Kahana akahana at dyaptive.com
Tue Apr 18 11:40:46 PDT 2006

Hi everybody,

I am experiencing a very peculiar problem with one of my documents. Whenever
I try to modify a particular section and then save the document, the text
jumbles up and is not legible. Its almost as though there are two text flows
clashing into one another. This is not only a screen issue because the messy
text situation is replicated when I print the affected section.

I have attached a screenshot that illustrates my problem.

Please does anyone have any suggestion as to how I can solve this problem?

I am using FM 7.2 on a Win XP SP2 platform.

Thanks in advance