Maybe OT: Frame > XML > InDesign

mark.poston at mekon.com mark.poston at mekon.com
Fri Apr 21 05:37:45 PDT 2006

We had a similar requirement to get XML into InDesign (not via
FrameMaker) but found the XML import into InDesign to be lacking. We
therefore wrote XSLT to create InDesign Tagged Text which is much more
flexible.

Regards

Mark Poston
Mekon Limited
www.mekon.com
Tel: +44 (0)20 8722 8461
Skype: mark_mekon.com (work)

XML Content Management? XML Publishing? Visit www.x-pubs.com Europe's
largest XML Publishing conference, 20-21st June 2006

Pretty