Copy and/or Paste in graphic frame crashes Frame

Roberts, Jenny 000 Roberts.Jenny at corp.sysco.com
Fri Apr 21 16:21:09 PDT 2006

Long time lurker-first time poster.
Using Windows XP SP2, FrameMaker 7.1 p116

I have a document with a frame in which I import a graphic by reference.
I need two pointer lines to draw attention to two separate areas on that
graphic. Our style guide requires parallel pointer lines. Using the
Tools Palette, I draw one line to callout a field. I select that line
and press Ctrl+C to copy it. I then re-select the graphic frame (to make
sure the copied line ends up in the right frame and not floating
around), then press Ctrl+V to paste the copied line. Sometimes it works
fine, most times either the copy or the paste action crashes Frame
completely and I lose everything.

It happens often enough that I don't copy/paste in a graphic frame
anymore...
Any clues?

Thanks,
Jenny Roberts