Problem in deleting empty pages

Shmuel sbw at actcom.com
Mon Apr 24 06:32:21 PDT 2006

I also get that error sometimes. When I click OK, it deletes the page,
but every time I update the book it comes back. It's probably due to a
conflict with something defined on a master page. If anyone one has a
solution, I'm be very greatful. This is a real nuisance, and Frame is
supposed to be stable :)

--
Regards,
Shmuel