Alignment of list numbers

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 07:58:53 PDT 2006

Sure Steve, piece of cake.

 Proceed as follows:

 1. Change the numbering of your number list tag into something like this:
N:\t<n+>\t

 2. Make sure that the first tab stop is right-aligned (e.g. 8 mm R) and the
second is left-aligned (e.g. 12 mm L).

 3. Check your Left Indent and make sure that it corresponds to your first
left-aligned tab stop, for example 12 mm.

4. Update All and there you go.

P.S.: sorry for the mm's. ;-)

 Good luck and best regards

--