Updated: List of FrameMaker Bugs & Issues / FrameMaker FAQ

Jon Harvey JHarvey at cambridgesoft.com
Mon Apr 24 10:30:49 PDT 2006

I went through the list and didn't find a specific bug fix I've been
waiting (and hoping) for.

FM 7.0 tends to mess up equations when they are exported or saved to
PDF. In my brief experiment with 7.2, the problem is apparently fixed.
Since so much of our documentation includes equations (lots of them), I
would like to recommend that my whole team upgrade to 7.2 to resolve
this problem. However, I need to be sure that the problem is solved.
BTW, the problem introduced itself in 7.0. 6.0 doesn't have this issue.

Has Adobe fixed the  problem with warped, stretched, smashed equations
when going to PDF? I'm using Windows XP