Odd Page-down behavior

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Mon Apr 24 11:02:44 PDT 2006

At 10:49 -0700 24/4/06, Jim Light wrote:

>Sometimes when I open and start paging through a FrameMaker file, I'll
>get several pages in, press Page Down and instead of getting the next
>page, I'm taken back to the first page.
>
>This isn't a huge problem, and I have never noticed any serious
>consequences. It just happened again and I'm using the latest build
>(7.2b158).
>
>Is this just a quirk I should learn to love or can I prevent it?

Jim - as far as I can remember, this is a known bug caused by imported EPS graphics that's been present since at least V 5. I don't seem to have a note of the specific cause, or a workaround, other than turning off graphics display when you don't need it.

If this is indeed the same bug, Rick Quattro has a plug-in that fixes it. Here's his comments from last time round, to save him having to type them in again ;-)

--
Steve