Odd Page-down behavior

Mike Wickham mewickham at compuserve.com
Mon Apr 24 13:16:13 PDT 2006

> Sometimes when I open and start paging through a FrameMaker file, I'll
> get several pages in, press Page Down and instead of getting the next
> page, I'm taken back to the first page.

That bug is a pain. I've got Rick Quatro's RunaroundNone plugin, but the
problem still occurs for me. (I haven't researched why-- presumably from
graphics imported before I started using the plugin.)

However, I have found an easy workaround. Simply click anywhere in the page
margin before you scroll. For me, at least, it completely eliminates the
behavior in the document-- for as long as the document remains open. Once it
becomes a habit to click before scrolling, life gets easier. :)

Mike Wickham
Pleco Press, Inc.
"Aquarium books endorsed by fish!"