A Technical Writing Suite From Adobe?

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Tue Apr 25 05:17:26 PDT 2006

But what would be *new* about it, except for existing products being bundled
together? This may be beneficial for someone just starting out, but for
those of us that already have a couple of the products, buying the bundle
will likely be more expensive than buying the missing pieces. And bundling
the software doesn't mean that they work in an integrated fashion like the
Creative Suite products.

Look into your crystal ball and see if you can see a major upgrade of
FrameMaker. Then I will be interested.

BTW, I was disappointed in the way Adobe priced the original Creative Suite.
I was a licensed user of InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat, but I couldn't
jump in at a reduced price because I didn't have the full version of
Photoshop.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267