Creating a custom date variable

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 25 08:46:28 PDT 2006

The building blocks you are trying to use can only be used in the
definitions of System Variables. User Variables only support static
values. You cannot add new System Variables, but you *can*
redefine the existing System Variables with different building
blocks to suit your needs; you just can't have the standard and
customized versions at the same time.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder
Intel
Parsippany, NJ