Freeframers wiki page

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Wed Apr 26 09:26:29 PDT 2006

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 07:04:06 -0500, "Sharon Smithe"
<slsmithe at gmail.com> wrote:

>While looking for Framemaker resources, I found this site:
>
>http://www.freeframers.org/wiki/
>
>It hasn't been updated recently, but it seems like it could be a
>useful resource for the Frame community.  Is there a reason nobody is
>using it, or is it just be lack of interest?

Wikis seem to require a *very* large group of users
to reach critical mass.  I started that one years ago,
then waited for "them" to come...  ;-)  Now and then
people find it, get excited, and start adding to it.
Then something else beckons.  <g>  By all means, add
what you can; *you* may be the hundredth monkey!  ;-)

-- Jeremy H. Griffith, Free Framers list admin
   <framers-owner at omsys.com>

** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo at omsys.com **