Visio (2003) drawings into FrameMaker (7.2, unstructured)?

Robert Kern bob at technicalpublishing.com
Thu Apr 27 12:09:51 PDT 2006

Neil,

Frame turns all images into EPS (even PDF) when it rips them. Therefore,
if you have many images, you might run into performance issues if using
formats other than EPS.

-bob
__________________________________
Robert Kern
President, TIPS Technical Publishing, Inc.
108 E. Main Street, Suite 4
Carrboro, NC  27510
www.technicalpublishing.com
bob at technicalpublishing.com
919-933-2629 phone
919-338-2899 fax

Neil Tubb wrote:

>I find it interesting that a few of you are saving your illustrations as
>EPS instead of leaving them as PDF and importing that into Frame. Is
>there an advantage to using EPS? I didn't even know you could save as
>EPS in Acrobat.

believed to be clean.