Indexing Multiple Books?

Patrick Nolan pnolan at opsware.com
Tue Aug 1 10:52:41 PDT 2006

Frame Group,

I'm using Frame 7.0.1 on Windows XP Pro.

We have the problem with the usability of our documentation in that we
have multiple books in our library, but our users (internal and
external) have been asking for a way to find information across all
books.

In other words, they are asking for a master, multi-volume index for all
the books.

Has anyone ever done this? Would I make multiple books inside one big
book and generate an index? We're talking a few thousand pages here.

Am interested in how/if this could be done.

Thanks,

-Patrick Nolan
Senior Technical Writer
Opsware, Inc.