FW: PDF Page Size Issues (Resolved? Sorta)

Lin Surasky Lin.Surasky at retalix.com
Tue Aug 1 13:51:28 PDT 2006

Okay, so while I was breathlessly awaiting a brilliant response that
would solve all of my troubles, I went back to banging my head against
the brick wall I keep at my desk for just these circumstances. I SWEAR I
made no changes to the Distiller settings. Just re-printed to PS (AGAIN)
and re-distilled the PS files (AGAIN) and now it's fine.

Just one of those things that has to happen when you're under pressure?
Is Windows really that smart?
;-)