More phantom index entry

Murray Moore m.moore at csdcsystems.com
Thu Aug 3 06:37:27 PDT 2006

In my index is this phantom entry:

A Year Ago This Month
   (Folder Statistics by Responsibility report) button 34

I save the chapter including page 34 as a .mif file.

In the .mif file I find the phantom text in this section (near the bottom):

<Row
    <RowMaxHeight  14.0">
    <RowHeight  0.27778">
    <Cell
     <CellContent
      <Notes
      > # end of Notes
      <Para
       <Unique 1064669>
       <PgfTag `Table.text'>
       <Pgf
        <PgfAlignment Right>
       > # end of Pgf
       <PgfReferenced Yes>
       <ParaLine
        <Marker
         <MType 2>
         <MTypeName `Index'>
         <MText `option: Issue: Certificate of Occupancy Expiration report;Issue: option on Certificate of Occupancy Expiration report'>
         <MCurrPage `34'>
         <Unique 1072837>
        > # end of Marker
        <String `Issue'>
       > # end of ParaLine
      > # end of Para
     > # end of CellContent
    > # end of Cell
    <Cell
     <CellContent
      <Notes
      > # end of Notes
      <Para
       <Unique 1064674>
       <PgfTag `Table.text'>
       <PgfReferenced Yes>
       <ParaLine
        <Font
         <FTag `'>
         <FStretch  100.0%>
         <FLanguage NoLanguage>
         <FLocked No>
        > # end of Font
         <TextInset
         <Unique 1064672>
         <TiSrcFile `<u\><u\><c\>reference<c\>definitions<c\>Issue.txt'>
         <TiImportHint `0001PGRFTANS'>
         <TiLastUpdate  1153157205 974000>
         <TiAutoUpdate Yes>
         <TextInsetLocked No>
          <TiText
          <TiEOLisEOP Yes>
          <TiTxtEncoding TiANSI>
         > # end of TiText
        > # end of TextInset
        <Font
         <FTag `'>
         <FLocked No>
        > # end of Font
        <String `Date on which the folder is issued.'>
        <Font
         <FTag `'>
         <FStretch  100.0%>
         <FLanguage NoLanguage>
         <FLocked No>
        > # end of Font
        <TextInsetEnd >
        <Marker
         <MType 2>
         <MTypeName `Index'>
         <MText `button:Folder Statistics by Responsibility report:A Year Ago This Month; A Year Ago This Month:(Folder Statistics by Responsibility report) button'>
         <MCurrPage `34'>
         <Unique 1072831>
        > # end of Marker
       > # end of ParaLine
      > # end of Para
     > # end of CellContent
    > # end of Cell
   > # end of Row

I delete:

        <Marker
         <MType 2>
         <MTypeName `Index'>
         <MText `button:Folder Statistics by Responsibility report:A Year Ago This Month; A Year Ago This Month:(Folder Statistics by Responsibility report) button'>
         <MCurrPage `34'>
         <Unique 1072831>
        > # end of Marker

I save the .mif file as its .fm file version; I save .fm file version again; I update the book.

The phantom entry continues to display in my index.

/\/\
Murray