Solution NOT SOLVED Phantom Index Entries

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 08:37:16 PDT 2006

Why don't you think about getting IXGen from fsa.com and using it to
open all the markers. Then delete the problems...
http://www.fsatools.com/

Just in passing, it's a great indexing tool too, but that one
particular function would be useful to you in solving the problem.

Art

On 8/3/06, Murray Moore <m.moore at csdcsystems.com> wrote:
> I can not delete the cause in the fm files that is the source of the phantom entries in my index, but I can hide the effect.
>
> In my index I have made the offending index entries conditional and hidden them.

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358