Table cell / Paragraph format question

Lorraine Kiewiet lkiewiet at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 3 13:42:03 PDT 2006

I'm using FM 7.2.  I'd like to set up a Table design with a (Dangerous Electric bolt) graphic in the left cell and the word "Warning" in the right cell. When I do this, I cannot enter text in the default font next to the word "Warning" (which I want in a sans-serif font, bold, and slightly larger than the default.)  Frame forces me to type under the word "Warning".

For both cells, I'm using the paragraph Advanced "Frame Above Pgf" option to specify the Frame containing either the graphic, or the word "Warning" in the desired font, which are picked up from the Reference page.  This explains why I can't type IN the paragraphy with the word "Warning" but I cannot find any other option for inserting "Warning" automatically and then typing next to it.

I'd appreciate some help. Thanks!

--Lorraine

Lorraine Kiewiet\r\nTechnical Writing & Consulting\r\nOnline & Print Documentation