Character Format tag does not apply "bold" in Structured Autonumbering (once again)

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 07:41:39 PDT 2006

Hi all.

I have earlier complained about problems with Character tags where
bold becomes bolded or bold does not work at all, so therefore I have
as much as possible tried  in structured FM to use Characther change
format elements. However, these elements can not be used on
autonumbering, so there I am stuck with the dreaded Character format
tags.

I have this problem now, that we are using numbered notes, which are
set to Angle=Oblique (Helvetica being the default font). The character
format tag, called Note changes the following: Weight=Bold, and
Color=Note.
Out of this the only change I get is the color. The weight is still
regular althoug the Character Format Tag distinctly says bold.

Any Idea out there?

Going for a long weekend, so I will probably not check the replies
until Tuesday.

Take care,

Bodvar