Character Format tag does not apply "bold" in Structured Autonumbering (once again)

Peter Gold khpeter at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 8 06:42:02 PDT 2006

Hi, Bödvar:

Have you verified that bold isn't being applied by selecting the text
and examining it with the character designer, or printing to PDF or
paper, or by increasing the zoom percentage? Some fonts at some
magnifications don't always display bold properties on screen in FM.

HTH

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices