Leader Dots Not Appearing on TOC

Eduardo F. Cidade, Sr. ecidade at zoominternet.net
Tue Aug 8 17:45:26 PDT 2006

Good morning fellow Acrobats and Framers
First, the setup:  Frame 7.0p579, Acrobat 5.0.5

Okay, I generated a TOC.  The process went flawlessly.  The leader dots from
the heading*X*TOC to the page number appear.  That's not the problem.

The problem occurs twofold:

a.  When printing to a physical printer, the first row of leader dots
appears, but the second and subsequent rows do not appear.

b.  Well, then I decided to print to a .ps file, then render to a .PDF,
thinking I can beat this problem via the PDF side of the house.....same
result.  The document is picture-perfect except for the leader dots.....they
don't appear in the document for other than the first row.

Any hints, tips, or tricks would be most appreciated.

Regards and thanks

Eduardo