Hide text in Framemaker?

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Thu Aug 10 07:06:29 PDT 2006

Nope, sorry, not unless you put the text in background (header/footer)
text frames on the Master Page. Anything you put in the placeholder
body text frame on a Master Page is only viewable on the Master Page
itself; it does not appear on a body page based on the Master Page.
And since Master Pages cannot be printed, it is hard to make any
text you place on a Master Page visible to anyone outside the
FrameMaker environment.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ