Eps problem

Mark Southee Mark.Southee at surfcontrol.com
Thu Aug 10 08:39:16 PDT 2006

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

As usual, time has been an overriding factor, so I got the originator of
the eps to pdf the cover, which allows me to edit some relevent text
(these were originally graphics).

Not the solution I was after, but pretty eficient ( as long as our
logo's don't change too often!)

Cheers

Mark