Urgent: Table Row with different Table Cell formats

Surbhi Singhal surbhee at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 02:10:14 PDT 2006

Hi Framers

I am caught with a strange problem. I need to define a table with single row
and two columns. The left column has to contain graphic and the right column
contains Text. I know that we can do this manually by selecting formats from
the fomat selection drop-down. But is there a way to assign both the columns
different formats. So that when ever that table format is selected; both the
columns automatically reflect the assigned table format.

Please let me know of the possibility with any of structured ot unstructured
framemaker.

Thanks a lot
Surbhi