confirm d175746c58741f7737b6c5ccb0f98790f5f1d329

Fri Aug 11 07:06:11 PDT 2006

Sulekha Mehta wrote:

> I have an issue while converting FrameMaker files to Online
> Help. The topics and chapters in the Online Help show the
> page numbers (in Roman Numerals, dervided from the FrameMaker
> files) against them. Can anybody help me in resolving this issue?

No, I'm afraid not.

Not until you tell us, at a minimum, how you're creating the help (WWP
Standard/Pro, Mif2Go, Save As HTML, ...). And what the issue is,
exactly.

Platform and FM version might be useful, too.

You might want to provide a more meaningful subject line, too. ;-)

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer