One more question about sharing FM files

Joe Malin jmalin at tuvox.com
Mon Aug 14 09:58:40 PDT 2006

I prefer variables. That way I can show all conditional text and not get
a mess!

Of course, I use a variable for the book name even when it's *not*
conditional. We are ever-changing here, and I'd go nuts if I depending
on terminology from one day to the next :). I use the Bookvars tool to
manage my variables.

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.