Format A Auto-numbering

Lorraine Kiewiet lkiewiet at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 14 10:05:41 PDT 2006

I'm using Format A, "as is" from the default. Or at least I thought I was. For the TableTitle paragraph tag, I'm using this string in the AutoNumbering field:

T:Table <n+>:

Other tables I've looked at, as well as Figure captions, use this format for Autonumbering and they are working fine. I'm stumped. I must have inadvertently overriden the proper behavior.  I even inserted a new table before this one, and it took on #2 and the existing table became #3.

Thanks,

--Lorraine

Lorraine Kiewiet\r\nTechnical Writing & Consulting\r\nOnline & Print Documentation