Format A Auto-numbering

Lorraine Kiewiet lkiewiet at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 14 10:44:54 PDT 2006

Yes. It certainly is Monday, and I've switched from coffee to iced tea and it must not have as much caffeine.

The first table is autonumbering itself "Table 2:"  Not Table 1.

In a new, blank document, autonumbering of tables in Format A and Format B is working fine. That's why I think I inadvertently did "something" but for the life of me cannot find how I "broke" it.

Thanks,
--Lorraine