Format A Auto-numbering

rebecca officer rebecca.officer at alliedtelesyn.co.nz
Mon Aug 14 17:51:27 PDT 2006

Are you sure you haven't accidentally applied that paragraph tag to a
paragraph of something else earlier in the chapter? To check, search for
the paragraph tag name.

Cheers, Rebecca

>>> Lorraine Kiewiet <lkiewiet at earthlink.net> 15/08/06 05:44 >>>
Yes. It certainly is Monday, and I've switched from coffee to iced tea
and it must not have as much caffeine.

The first table is autonumbering itself "Table 2:"  Not Table 1.

In a new, blank document, autonumbering of tables in Format A and
Format B is working fine. That's why I think I inadvertently did
"something" but for the life of me cannot find how I "broke" it.

Thanks,
--Lorraine