Importing Pricing ino Frame Document

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Tue Aug 15 07:16:56 PDT 2006

Scott,

This is entirely possible through FrameScript (www.framescript.com).
FrameScript is a programming language for automating FrameMaker
operations. The product is cheap (~$150), but you would need to develop
or purchase the FrameScript program to accomplish your task. FrameScript
does provide direct database connectivity capabilities from FrameMaker.

Other industrial-strength solutions for catalog automation include
Miramo (www.miramo.com) and Pattern Stream (www.fml.com).

-Alan

--
Alan Houser, President