Format A Auto-numbering

Lorraine Kiewiet lkiewiet at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 15 11:38:12 PDT 2006

Hi Deb,
Voila! The two Figure paragraph tags' Numbering tabs, preceding the offending table show this:

T:Figure <n+>:

I made them F:Figure <n+> instead, and the table is now:

T:Table <n+>:

What is puzzling is that I wasn't using the series T: for table. I was simply using "Table <n+>: with no series label. I guess the T of Table was picked up anyway.

Thanks so much!  Are you offering a training course? ;-)