Changing Defaults on Tools Palette

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 11:58:25 PDT 2006

I'd like to know the answer to this too.  I've found that the tools
palette settings reset to the default if you change the DPI of an
image.  This would be fine if I could set the default settings.  As it
stands now, what I do is apply the color and pen width to the graphic
inside the anchored frame in addition to applying it to the anchored
frame...then I can use the Pick up Object Properties function to
restore the color and pen width to the tools palette.

--Doug