Changing Defaults on Tools Palette

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Tue Aug 15 11:58:28 PDT 2006

If you have FrameScript, list member Rick Quatro has a script in his
Super Web Bundle that should do what you need:

	DefaultGraphicProps. Sets default properties for imported
	graphics and the anchored frames that contain them.
	This is an event script that runs automatically, immediately
	after a graphic is imported.
See http://frameexpert.com/scripts/superwebbundle.htm or contact
Rick for more information.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ