Can't add word to dictionary

Larry Bonura lbonura at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 09:16:13 PDT 2006

I've been using FrameMaker v7.0p579 for a long while now and have run the spell checker many times.  Recently I've been trying to run spell check and I get the following error:  "You cannot add xxx to a dictionary. To add xxx to a dictionary, first deselect the corresponding Find setting in the Spelling Checker Option dialog box." I've gone to the box, but I don't see how I can resolve this issue in this way.  What is this really telling me to do?  I've searched the Adobe site, the web, read the docs, but nothing is mentioned in any of them about this.Thanks.Larry S. BonuraP.O. Box 831038Richardson TX 75083-1038Email: lbonura at hotmail.comCell: 214.924.3838Home: 972.907.9215http://home.comcast.net/~larrybonura/larry/larryb.htm