Changing FM7.2 default parameters

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Thu Aug 17 10:14:33 PDT 2006

You can also use the second maker.ini to set up user-specific
preferences that will not apply to other users of the system (or
other login identities you have set up for yourself). For example,
you can have different UI customizations or a different set of
API clients set up in a particular user's maker.ini.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ