Problem in Conversion from FrameMaker 7.1 files to HTMl help files

Brian Weis bweis.wordsmith at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 10:16:31 PDT 2006

Hi Sulekha:

Are the page numbers showing up in the actual topics, or in the HTML
Help TOC?  I guess that depends in how your source doc is written.
But I am guessing that your headings do not have page numbers.

If you are dealing with a TOC issue, I think you have to check your
WebWorks template, preferences, voodoo widget, whatever.  IIRC (and
there is every chance that I recall *nothing* correctly), there is a
WebWorks configuration that tells it to either ignore the TOC page (in
the source doc).

The other option is to supress page numbers, which is a WebWorks
configuration at the template level.  Something that tells Webworks
"ignore all instances of '(page xx)' when generating Help files."

I wish I could be of more help.  But I have not used WebWorks for a
while, and I do not currently have access to my old conversion
template or the documentation.

--
Brian