Frame query .tpl?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 06:29:01 PDT 2006

Because ".tpl" is a file extension that the client who sent you the
file made up, not
a valid extension that neither the OS or any program know anything about.

Either rename it with an .FM extension or use the Folder control panel
in Windows to map .tpl to FM (not really a great idea if you think you
may ever get other files with that extension).

Art

On 8/21/06, Peter Rule <lists at indite.com.au> wrote:
> I have recd a Frame template document from a client with the extension .tpl
>
> I've not seen this file extension before and whilst Frame opens the file without problem, Windows doesn't recognis it as a FrameMaker file type.
>
> Can anyone enlighten me as to what this is?
>
> -Peter

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358