Table heading rows

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Tue Aug 22 14:33:39 PDT 2006

How do you convert a table row into a table heading row? In the top row
of my table, when I highlight the row, it says Body cells, instead of
Heading cells like the top rows in other tables. How do I convert the
row, or how do I add a heading row above it.

It's probably a really simple answer but I am just blanking out on how
to do it.

Thanks,

Gillian Flato

Technical Writer (Software)

NANOmetrics, Inc.

1550 Buckeye Dr.

Milpitas, CA. 95035

(408.435.9600 x 316

7  408.232.5911

* gflato at nanometrics.com <blocked::mailto:v at nanometrics.com>

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.