New Distiller Settings

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Wed Aug 23 05:01:47 PDT 2006

Jennifer,

You don't say how you are converting to PDF, but if you are printing to PS
then distilling, make sure you use the Adobe PDF printer.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

Hi all,
Our IT department just upgraded the Acrobat Distiller on my PC to
version 7.0 and now when I try to convert my Frame (v 6.0) documents to
PDF, all of the colors in the document appear in black and white. I've
already tried changing the Color Settings in Distiller, but I'm not
having any luck.

Can anyone give me some advice on fixing this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Jennifer