A Plugin for scrubbing files before localization

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 15:29:54 PDT 2006

Hi, guys...we're getting ready to send some files out for
localization and our L10N company asked us to prep the files by
removing anything that isn't used in each file; anything being
defined as P and C tags, table definitions, cross-references,
variables, conditional settings, etc. If it can be imported through
Import -> Format, and isn't used in the file, scrub it out.

I'm not asking for input on whether this is a good practice or not
and I have no input into the process anyway.

My question has to do with seeming to remember a plugin that did
this. Does anything about this sound familiar?

Thanks

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."