Deleting color definitions

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Thu Aug 24 07:40:57 PDT 2006

Ridder, Fred wrote:
> Well, if they are spurious colors with names like
> RGB Color 255, 255, 255, saving the file to MIF and then
> re-opening it in FrameMaker (or using the "Wash via MIF"
> command that comes with the Mif2Go tool) will scrub them
> out in one operation. But if they are real color definitions, I
> think you may be stuck with the one-at-a-time method or
> seeing if it can be scripted via FrameScript.

...or you could save the file as MIF and open it in a text editor. Then
delete the colour definitions, which appear all together near the top of
the mif. Save, close, reopen in FM.

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
--Popular Mechanics, 1949

Get Firefox!
http://tinyurl.com/8q9c5