Frame 7.2 & Acrobat Standard 6

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 13:33:09 PDT 2006

Well, yes, that's what it does -- make .PDFs -- it's a logical printer
so it doesn't have limitations about what programs it works with. So
no, it's not limited with respect to to FM.

Only serious drawback compared to Pro, I think, is that you can't
enable Commenting-by-Reader in standard. So if you use .PDFs for
reviews, you could be disappointed.

Art

On 8/25/06, Ann-Marie Grissino <ann-marieg at channeladvisor.com> wrote:
> I've never run Acrobat Standard, always Professional. Does anyone know
> if you can generate PDFs from Frame 7.2 if you have only Acrobat
> Standard 6.0?
>
> Thx.

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358