Bibliographic software for FM?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 16:49:52 PDT 2006

My oen (limited) experience, from crafting my own thesis and doing
several academic books is that with Frame, the easiest way to craft
Chicago-style footnotes and eventually a bibliography was to create
kind of a flat-file database. By that I mean creating a separate FM
file with a unique set of tags, one tag for each element in a
citation: Title, Author, Year, etc.

Enter the information using the appropriate tags, one chunk of info to a line.

In the actual FM working files, in the footnotes, set up
cross-references to the appropriate entry, so that the footnote is
built from a set of cross-references.

If you're really good, you can make the source file the bibliography
file too. ;- )

Art