Backing up in Frame

Charles Beck Charles.Beck at infor.com
Tue Aug 29 11:52:46 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I am putting out this question on behalf of a colleague here, but it is
something I have also long wondered about. Amazing how we end up just
accepting the status quo all too often... But I digress.

OK, so, you know how you can do a Ctrl+Alt click on a link or
cross-reference in Frame to go to the linked topic? Well, is there a key
combination that allows you to backtrack to the topic you came from
initially (like the Back button in a browser window or Acrobat)?

If not, (are you listening Adobe?) why not?

Chuck

Chuck Beck | Sr. Information Developer | Infor Global Solutions, Inc. |
Office: 614-523-7302 | Charles.Beck at infor.com