FrameMaker in South Africa

Corinne Ossendryver Corinne at mindset.co.za
Wed Aug 30 00:04:43 PDT 2006

Hi Framers,

I have introduced FrameMaker into Mindset Network, and I am now looking
for someone to come in and do training for a day on FrameMaker basics.
Does anyone know of such a trainer in Johannesburg?

Thanks!

Corinne

Corinne Ossendryver
Multimedia Design Manager
Mindset Network

Tel:

+27 (0)11 408 1472

4th  Floor West, Libridge Building
25 Ameshoff Street
Braamfontein, 2001
Johannesburg, South Africa

PO Box 31785
Braamfontein, 2017
Johannesburg, South Africa

Fax:

+27 (0)11 339 1570

E-mail:

corinne at mindset.co.za

Web:

www.mindset.co.za <http://www.mindset.co.za/>

Call centre:

0861 MINDSET or 0861 646 3738

This e-mail (including any attached files) is intended only for the
addressee and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
addressee, you are notified that any transmission, distribution,
printing or photocopying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete it from your computer. Unless explicitly attributed, the
opinions expressed do not necessarily represent the official position of
Mindset.