Plugin or Script for printing out paragraph format properties

Karen Mardahl k.mardahl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 04:42:06 PDT 2006

Hi Steve

On 8/31/06, Steve Rickaby <srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Whichever poster described a $10 plug-in as a 'deluxe solution' (Karen?) was maybe stretching a point a little.

Ah, but it made me such a happy bunny that it was deluxe for me! :-)
You get all the info from all the tabs in the Paragraph Designer times
each pgf tag in one nice file. What more could a girl ask for? It
makes quick repair jobs on legacy documents such a cinch.

I have FrameScript and one day I believe I will actually get the time
to sit down and try to learn scripting. In the meantime, I am very
grateful to SPS Steve, Rick Quatro, the wonderful ITL guys, and all
the other talented people who have put together little gizmos that
make FrameMaker life just that much easier. Right now, it is more
cost-efficient for me to just use their services and not worry about
cracking the code myself. I simply couldn't imagine using an
out-of-the-box bare FrameMaker.

regards, Karen Mardahl