Recommended version of Acrobat for FM 7.1

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Tue Dec 5 14:12:54 PST 2006

In theory, there should be no reason why Acrobat 5
(hopefully updated to Acrobat 5.0.5 - get the update on
Adobe's web site at
<http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=1&platform=W
indows>)
should not work directly with Acrobat 5 unless you are using
the "save as PDF" feature.

I know of no Acrobat error messages that have numbers such
as "122" -- anything else in the error message? Any other
software that you are using in conjunction with both
FrameMaker and Acrobat (plug-ins, etc.)?

Did you try simply rebooting your system and running Acrobat
on that document again?

	- Dov