Nicholas Russons is no longer at Open Text

Brad Anderson brad at FrameUsers.com
Wed Dec 6 10:17:46 PST 2006

I've looked for him before and didn't find him.  It turns out that
his address was an old hummingbird.com address.

I don't believe those return messages are coming from the list--they
do not have the list footer on them.  Many of these type of messages
(including out of office messages) are sent directly to the poster of
a message and I have no control over that.

His hummingbird.com address has been removed.  Please feel free to
send any messages you get like this to me and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,

Brad