Acrobat Pro 8.0 and FM 7.2

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Thu Dec 7 14:51:27 PST 2006

Usually you want to have Acrobat installed before you install
FrameMaker in order to get Save As PDF (a feature I personally
prefer not to use, ever) to work.

But one other thing to check is whether your computer has a
port defined with the name FILE: (all caps and with the colon).
For some strange reason, the Acrobat install occasionally
clobbers that port and without it the Save As PDF feature
doesn't work.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ