Acrobat Pro 8.0 and FM 7.2

Susan Modlin smodlin at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 18:37:09 PST 2006

Thanks to all who responded. Turns out the FILE: port was the culprit. Interestingly enough, I'm having some problems with write-protection in some of the assorted locations for joboptions files. Something to work through the next time I have spare cycles.

...Susan

Susan Frahm Modlin
Publications Consulting