Unlocking "Pgf Locked"

Thu Dec 14 10:33:12 PST 2006

Steve Rickaby wrote:

> Richard
>
> Many thanks for a clear exposition of this oh-so-irritating
> and confusing bug.
>
> Am I correct in assuming that this affects only formatted
> insets, and not plain ASCII insert files? (As they contain no
> formatting...)

You're welcome, Steve. The only plain text insets I can think of (some
Java code examples) are followed by non-breaking spaces -- but I think
that's just habit. :-)

I'm sure your assumption is correct -- the container can't "inherit" a
named pgf format from an inset that doesn't contain pgf format names.

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer